Any demand from a Latham government that the Howard Government repay money spent on government advertising programs should be followed by similar demands to Paul Keating and Steve Bracks.
- Subsidies are unfair to the motor industry, Herald Sun
- Labor's bid for local control, The Australian
- Advocates of a nanny state assume we are all children, Courier Mail
- Regulating supermarkets does not checkout, Canberra Times
- Carbon market flaws evident, The Australian
- Selling out press for a bit of pork, The Australian